My parents rented a cabin in Pagosa for Christmas this year and all the family (8 kids w/ their families) was together, which hasn't happened in years. Barbara made matching PJs for all the grandkids. Unfortunately, our little fam only got to be there one day because my girls were sick, but we had a BLAST the time we did get to spend with everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Meshan, I am so glad that you had such a great time, but am sorry that you had sick kids that is so rough. I hope to see you on this break from school before things start to get crazy again. Kassie
How fun to see all of the grandkids. I knew which kids were yours (of course) and Annie's oldest two but none of the others. I am going to take a wild stab and guess that the boy sitting next to Jonas is Shawn's boy. He looks so much like him. Looks like a lot of fun.
really cute! there are some kids there that I don't recognize. Who are they?
Post a Comment